disappointed a bit :)

Więcej
9 lata 11 miesiąc temu #3206 przez equalibrium
hey guys, im back again, cause i got a question that i dont understand lol, and i hope all u polakiems and polkas can answer for me. :D
recently i just broke up with a polish girl, we 'clicked' right away when we first saw each other. and have been together for about 1.5 months n so, until i found out she was flirting around with other guys. and so naturally i was pissed out about it, cause i spent a lot of time, attention, and money on her.
so guys, how can i 'tell' if a girl is like this or not, and is this common in poland? any suggestions for me to find a real 'nice' polish girl that isnt after me because of my money or english, or where i study or something like that...
or can you guys introduce me to a few NICE polish girls that happens to live in warsaw haha, anyways i'd love to talk about this over a beer or something, if you can provide me the answers i seek, the beers on me. XD  谢谢但是我真的觉得很失望,不懂为何.

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Więcej
9 lata 11 miesiąc temu #3229 przez ximinez
Replied by ximinez on topic disappointed a bit :)
At the risk of sounding bitter and cynical - all women are like that. You can never tell what will they do or how will they feel about you even after a long time of being together. Remember my gf (you met her, when we went out for a beer)? After 3.5 years of being together, planning a future, living together, going through a lot etc. she "had a change of heart" and dumped me almost in a day. I trusted her completely, and later it turned out she lied to me for a long time and turned out to be a totally different person, than I thought.

So - I can't introduce you to nice Polish girls, because there's just no way of telling whether a girl is nice or not, regardless of nationality ;) You have to have limits on your trust, but I think that goes for people in general, not just women. Be strong, proud, hope for the best and don't let the worst (that will happen sooner or later) get to you!

Happy New Year to all users!!!

Więcej
9 lata 11 miesiąc temu #3230 przez equalibrium
Replied by equalibrium on topic disappointed a bit :)
oh shit man... im truly sorry to hear about what happened to you. :( thats a million times worse than what happened to me... damn man really... but ur right, be strong, haha, and thats all we need. no offense to the girls here, but sometimes we guys feel we hate you :) but at the same time we know we need you too.
you are an indispensible part of us haha. anyways, thanks dude for the little msg, hope we'll drink a beer again some day. :)

Czas generowania strony: 0.164 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena