Nauczanie języka polskiego! [nieaktualne]

Więcej
8 lata 2 miesiąc temu #4078 przez achinger
Witajcie

Zachęcam zainteresowanych możliwością nauczania języka polskiego studentów z Pekinu do odpowiedzi na poniższą ofertę. Dodatkowe informacje udzielane będą drogą mailową (powszechnie znany adres email SSPC) lub poprzez Priv na forum. Piszcie śmiało!

Pozdrawiam serdecznie,
K

Dear ,
It is very nice to hear from you again.
The china service center for friendship and cooperation with foreign countries is a government funded institute. We are part of the center as the art department. In the recent years we dedicated to send students who studied music and art to many foreign countries. Besides, we have kept good relationship with many polish universities and Academies such asThe Academy Of Music In Krakow, Akademia Muzyczna im. Fryderyka Chopina,Akademia Muzyczna im. S. Moniuszki, Academy of Music in Gdansk, Academy of Music in Bydgoszcz,Akademia Sztuk Pięknych im. Jana Matejki w Krakowie etc. for many years. Last year after head of Akademia Muzyczna im. Ignacego Jana Paderewskiego matriculated certain Chinese students we offered a 2 months Polish language training for the students. Then, last December after I, along with my colleagues visited polish universities to our surprise we felt those students who obtained the short-period language training improved faster than those were not. Furthermore, tutors and heads of polish Academies and Universities also strongly suggested us to offer students more acknowledge about the polish language in order to guarantee a qualified education. Considering the suggestions we prepared a well-conditioned language training center and planned to start lessons on March 10th. Moreover, we have already booked some polish textbooks for the teachers and students. More essentially, we are well advised to arrange students to take polish language training every week day till September this year, so right now we are looking for some full-time part-time polish language teachers.
Furthermore, I want to know that if you could take some time to meet me in person since there will be further cooperation between us and polish institute.
Best wishes!

Przeniesione ze starego forum SSPC, autor: sspc

Proszę Zaloguj lub Zarejestruj się, aby dołączyć do konwersacji.

Czas generowania strony: 0.183 s.
Zasilane przez Forum Kunena